Die LÜBECKER MUSEEN haben wieder geöffnet

Liebe Besucher:innen,

die LÜBECKER MUSEEN haben wieder ihre Türen für Sie geöffnet!

Für Ihren Museumsbesuch ist eine vorherige Terminvereinbarung notwendig. Dies geht ganz einfach spontan durch unsere Mitarbeitenden an der Museumskasse vor Ort oder telefonisch unter 0451 122 4243 sowie per Mail. Bitte geben Sie dabei immer welches Museum Sie besuchen möchten.

Zu Ihrer eigenen Sicherheit findet eine Kontaktdatenerfassung statt. Dafür nutzen wir die Luca-App. Ihre Kontaktdaten können Sie direkt in die App hochladen, oder Sie füllen einfach händisch unseren Kontaktbogen an der Museumskasse aus. 

Beachten Sie bitte auch die dafür notwendigen Hygiene- und Sicherheitsbedingungen.

schliessen
  • Monastery Church in the World Cultural Heritage
  • One of Lübeck's most beautiful brick churches
  • Monastery Church in the World Cultural Heritage
  • One of Lübeck's most beautiful brick churches
  • One of Lübeck's most beautiful brick churches

Monastery Church in the World Cultural Heritage

At the left side of the entrance is a plaster cast of the St. George group by Bernt Notke; the original (late 15th century) is at the Stockholm Storkyrka church. To the right of the entrance at the narrow south side facing the Königstraße is the masterpiece by the Venetian painter Jacopo Tintoretto, „The raising of Lazarus“ (1576). Ernst Barlach designed the cycle of figures for the niches of the richly structured facade in 1929. He created three of the figures himself, while the others were made by Gerhard Marcks after World War II. St. Catherine‘s Church underwent extensive renovations from 2011 to 2016.

Detailed information about the church can be found in our flyer. Please click here to view/download.

Opening hours

Thursday - Sunday
9th April - 18th October
12am - 4pm

Location

Address

Katharinenkirche
Königstraße, Ecke Glockengießerstraße
23552 Lübeck

Phone +49 451 1224134
Fax +49 451 1224183
mq@luebeck.de

Gallery